The Newgrounds Nerds The Newgrounds Nerds

Good...

Good idea (Conveniently the exact same fucking idea as a movie I started making yesterday, not saying you stole my idea or anything just pointing out my bad luck Emo <3 4 me )^: ) Anyhow back from wolloing in self pitty to the review.

The documentery, idea and concept are very good but I don't think you pulled it off very well. Your lip syncing, drawing and general all over work needs improving. Not to be insult you the stlye you made the movie just didn't seem to fit the humor you were going for IMO but it was acceptible.

- BrownCow

Original-SHM responds:

Hey Glad you liked it ,it bad luck tho on the idea thing. I guess its true that people think alike.

Metal Gear Solid:Triple A Metal Gear Solid:Triple A

Funny...

This was the funnyest Metal Gear solid parody ever, it's a great idea haveing it in the codec conversation mode, my favourite line was, "I am surrounded by terrorists, and some seem to have a flir for drama" good job.

NG Time Trial IV NG Time Trial IV

Damn good

Livecorpse-Well i got what i expected out of you, some good old Violence, i loved the sound when the guy an chick are doin it, lol, but you could have tryed to animate the walking better, or just see the guy walking from the hip up.

boxkittenclock-there's not much i can say about this, I liked your drawing/animation and the way you used black and white, but it seemed a little short.

Sqeezy-Like always your drawing, animation, concept and style has been Top notch, good show.

Needle-Yours was the best drawn and animated but, i just dont understand it fully, but it is good to see you helping out the NG Time Trials.

PsychoJester-I am sorry but you replayed that way to many times, it got annoying after a while, and the gag at the end wearnt really that fuuny.

Good Job all

Livecorpse responds:

Well we appreciate the feedback. THats what makes NG so great!
-NGTT IV Team

Lights ON! (open source) Lights ON! (open source)

Good game

Needs a little work though, how can people send you an email when you don't show it in your profile? 0_o

Never the less it was fun.

Ninja-chicken responds:

no you can still contact me I think just click my name

lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll

OMG.....

I love your stupid french accent, Add OMG!, and mention the BBS in some way <3.

alexsmolik responds:

Yeah, ain't he sexy baby ?
How could I possibly mention the BBS ? Nobody knows what the BBS is ... lol.
Thanks for the review !
Alex

Dress Up: Paris Hilton! Dress Up: Paris Hilton!

Mighty Fine

Good dress up, I liked the presentation
and the drawings, I just wish you had added more clothes, the background music was good, you can add things to make it a bit more fun, i mean stuff like easter eggs, hidden clothes, a choice of backgrounds or background music, It was a mighty fine dress up , 5en!

(I just submited my Paris Hilton Movie to :P)

swaenK responds:

Ya, I am planning on expanding, and updating it. I just wanna see how people like this basic shizzy then I would go full.

Nas Nas

stolen

nas rules but it's tolen