Lights ON! (open source) Lights ON! (open source)

Good game

Needs a little work though, how can people send you an email when you don't show it in your profile? 0_o

Never the less it was fun.

Ninja-chicken responds:

no you can still contact me I think just click my name

lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll

OMG.....

I love your stupid french accent, Add OMG!, and mention the BBS in some way <3.

alexsmolik responds:

Yeah, ain't he sexy baby ?
How could I possibly mention the BBS ? Nobody knows what the BBS is ... lol.
Thanks for the review !
Alex

Dress Up: Paris Hilton! Dress Up: Paris Hilton!

Mighty Fine

Good dress up, I liked the presentation
and the drawings, I just wish you had added more clothes, the background music was good, you can add things to make it a bit more fun, i mean stuff like easter eggs, hidden clothes, a choice of backgrounds or background music, It was a mighty fine dress up , 5en!

(I just submited my Paris Hilton Movie to :P)

swaenK responds:

Ya, I am planning on expanding, and updating it. I just wanna see how people like this basic shizzy then I would go full.

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

Regis your killing me...

I have been trying to buy Sonic mega collection for my game cube since i first seen this, and i carnt find it anywere.

Well this was put together wonderfully, you did a great job finding all the screen shots and a the music, i would imagen that tuk you some time and effort to find everything, but i think you should have finshed the extra stuff before you submited it.

Well this filled me with love for sonic once again, i remember playing sonic at my cousin's house all day you have made me remember all the fun i had playing sonic <3

O can i ask you a small sonic question? what was the first sonic were he could turn into a robot? i seen that in a flash and i dont remember sonic ever being able to do that.

Great Work!

RegisCartoons responds:

It's always nice to get a review from BrownCow :) Only two users have my name in their favorites list - you're one of them. Thank you for that. I'm glad that my new flash work didn't disappointed you. Yeah, I had some work with it. I didn't searched for sounds - I recorded them from games. About the extra things - I was planing to put some nice hoaxes, pictures from Sonic cameos in other games, pictures from unreleased Sonic Zones etc. I will answer to your other questions in BBS. Thanx for review and good luck ;)

Dress up... Yourself! Dress up... Yourself!

Finally, a dress up with a diffrence

This was the most original dress up game i have ever seen, it is great fun, it is presented well, but you need to expand, put more stuff on it, more speach bubbles, background music ect, ect.

BM - Snake BM - Snake

good game

I found myself playing this for about 5 minutes but then i got bored, mainly cuz it moves so slow an take so long for it to become hard an it could also use some sound FX an some background music, over all decent but nothing to special.

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

under rated

wow, this game was ,original,fun,intresting ,adictive and pritty,and under rated,so in a nutshell great

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

good work

i really like the south part style drawing an it really reminded me of street life (a will stamper classic) an the score thing was a clever feater but at the end where it tel you what you got it should have a middle one ya know not goos not bad great movie/game :)

Kill Kangashit Kill Kangashit

lol

that was prity good, i think you should work on your grahics tho :)

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

i really enjoyed it

it was a really fun game an the Graphics were really cool.
but i think you could have had a bit more sound like backgrounds music :)